12.10.2010

Happy Holidays from the inLIGHTin Workshop

Hello everyone...

Just wanted to wish you all a safe and Happy Holiday season. Sorry for being lax in the articles lately. Life has been hectic the past month. We sold our house, we're building a new one so we are packing and moving everything into storage and all sorts of good stuff like that. Becky (the wife) only has a couple more weeks left in the pregnancy so it's likely that she will be born during this time of move to make things even more crazier over here. Then I am finishing up last minute wedding albums and fulfilling holiday orders for my 2010 photography clients.

But anyone who knows me knows that this is how I roll. If it isn't complete chaos then I had nothing to do with it ;)

I will keep you all posted with when workshops and new articles will be released.

Happy Holidays!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment