4.21.2009

inLIGHTin Workshop @ IPrintFromHome.com HQ

I wanted to go over my recent inLIGHTin Workshop for today's Friday Night Lights segment.

I gave an inLIGHTin Workshop to about a dozen photographers over at the iPrintFromHome.com Headquarters over on Niagara Falls Blvd. For those local to Buffalo... did you know that we have an awesome photo lab right in our backyard?

So we started at 6pm and went a little over three hours! This workshop was all about lighting. We talked about everything from free and available light, to continuous light, speedlights (on and off camera) and ended up on studio strobes... There was A LOT of content and could have easily spent an entire day talking about things...

I had a great time and wanted to thank everyone for attending. I hope to see you at other workshops of mine and as always, call or email whenever if you have any questions guys!

Here are some pics from the workshop that my assistant, Martha, shot during the workshop:












Thanks to the George and Sarah over at the iPrintFromHome.com family for letting us use their space.

No comments:

Post a Comment