5.07.2010

Introduction To Digital Photography

As you may or may not know, I frequently host very rudimentary photography classes in the community. These are for clubs, organizations and even schools. I'm not good at many other things so this is something that I can do togive back to the community that I love so much. On that note, if you are reading this and think that a photography class (intro or advanced) would be great for your club or organization then shoot me an email at inlightinworkshop at gmail dot com.

As a matter of fact, I will be teaching an Introduction To Digital Photography class at our local Gilda's Club of Western New York today from 6:00pm-8:00pm. This class will be talking all about the basics of digital photography and is heavily geared towards point and shoots (what to look for, how to use one, etc...)

Way back when, I got the chance to try out Prezi which absolutely blows Microsoft's Powerpoint out of the water. If you do ANYTHING that involves public speaking or giving presentations then I would highly stress that you try out Prezi.

Anywho, I embedded the Prezi Presentation for everyone to check out at their own leisure.
    It covers:
  • Types of Digital Cameras
  • Camera Features
  • Bells & Whistles
  • ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed
  • Camera Settings
  • Post-Processing
  • Prints & Products
  • Post-Processing
  • Composition






~ Enjoy!
Mike